- 2500000 INR
- Oil Fired
- 1000-3000 Kilograms (kg)
- High Pressure
- 220-440 Volt (v)
- Electrostatic Precipitators
Backed by the years of experience in the plywood making industry, we have gained immense popularity as a manufacturer and exporter of Electro Static Precipitators. Our precipitators are manufactured using high quality robust materials to ensure an excellent level of strength. These filtration devices remove fine particles like dust and smoke efficiently to clean the air. These precipitators are tested on the parameters of the durability. We offer this Electro Static Precipitators to our clients at a pocket friendly price.
- Energy efficient
- Excellent operation
- Thermal insulation
An electrostatic precipitator is air contamination control gadget used to independent strong particulate matter from a sullied air stream. Defiled wind streams into an ESP chamber and is ionized by electron discharging terminals; otherwise called the corona chamber. The suspended particles are charged by the electron field and move to a gathering plate. Gather particulate matter is expelled from the accumulation plates at intermittent interims by rapping or hitting the plates with rappers (hammers sort hammers). Overwhelming particles tumble to the base of the ESP where containers hold the uprooted particles for transfer.
There are regularly three sorts of ESP units: dry negative crown units, wet negative crown units and wet positive crown units. Dry negative crown units have inalienably better voltage/current qualities, are used all the more habitually and will be the primary center of this site; then again, wet negative crown units will be talked about for their useful contrasts. The accompanying is a little rundown of run of the mill mechanical applications for ESPs.
- Decline and sewerage slop dryers and incinerators
- Coal-and oil-let go boilers, coal driers and coal plants
- Generation plants for the concrete, limestone, gypsum, mash and paper industry (furnaces, factories, driers and coolers)
- Electro-metallurgical, concoction, gas and cleanser assembling plants
- SO2, SO3, corrosive fog and alkali control (wet ESPs)
Electro Static Precipitators Advantages:
- ESPs are extremely effective (up to 99% productivity), notwithstanding for little particles.
- They are by and large more temperate than other particulate control gadgets.
- Working expenses are lessened by low vitality utilization, insignificant support necessities and diminished expense on extra parts.
- Can be intended to handle wet and dry gas pieces for an extensive variety of gas temperatures.
- Can deal with huge volumes of gas stream with low pressure.
The salient features of the Electro Static Precipitators we offer include:
- Horizontal and vertical flow precipitators.
- Dry type designs for gas volumes, from as little as 5,000 m3/hr to 1, 00,000 m3/hr.
- Wet type designs for maximum particulate removal.
- Hot gas designs for operation at temperatures above 450oC.
- ESPs for diverse applications like corrosive gas, tar and other difficult material, etc.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 7-8 Per Month
- 30 Days
- All India
Plot No. 78/8, Phase-I, Opp. Aabad Bakery, Vatva G.I.D.C. , Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India